Tridentify - Safeguarding medicines for life
- 20% of temperature-sensitive medicine is damaged during transport due to a broken cold chain.
- 25% of vaccines reach their target degraded due to incorrect delivery.
- Vaccines worth $ 6.6 billion is discarded annually due to lack of temperature control.
- Even worse is that vaccines are given with insufficient or no function at all.
Beyond predictive analytics
Tridentify delivers an advanced SaaS system connecting to IoT tracers, able to overcome the limitations of the current available logging technologies. Unlike other solutions, Tridentify’s patented QTA tracer is configured down to an organizational level, to the exact specifications of the sensitive goods. This gives it the ability to communicate the remaining shelf life of the individual package in real-time.
A complete solution throughout the entire cold chain. Here we complete the chain with several Check-In Nodes for easier access through both apps for smartphones/tablets and complete access to the Web Portal with auto reporting of status as yet another feature.
An overview of the QTA Tracer System
- Small and powerful IoT temperature monitoring unit
- Automatic shelf-life calculation of Tracer, equating to a medical profession decision
- Financial savings due to reduced wastage
- ISO 9001/13485 compliant
- Real time Bluetooth technology provides accessibility to data anytime, anywhere
- Free app to be used with smartphones for easy start/stop/view